March 13, 2007

Nancy Pearcey Lecture @ Elmhurst.edu

Nancy Pearcey's lecture on the campus of Elmhurst College is bound to be quite an event. The mostly liberal environment will undoubtedly be challenged by her conservative, evangelical worldview. So I invite you to join me for what I expect will be an energetic, standing-room only event. I've been to other conservative lectures at Elmhurst and I believe this one will stand out very prominently on campus and in the community. The lecture will be on Thursday, March 15th at 7:30 pm in Hammerschmidt Chapel on campus. Elmhurst is located in the western suburbs of the greater Chicago area.

Be sure to read Flash Point if you are not able to attend, I'll be sure to let you know how it goes! If you do attend, look for me....I should be easy to spot in the black jacket, green shirt and red hair!

No comments: